07 January 2008

moving day

It's official, folks. I have a new home.

www.heatheragoodman.com

It's a blog and website rolled into one. Fancy, huh?
Sorry to make you change your blog readers and all that jazz, but it'll be worth it. I love my new site. It's hosted by bible.org. I can do so much more with it--like dedicate pages to my speaking and writing for people who are interested, like more easily manage my sidebars and content and look and feel. My husband (who is multi-talented) designed my banner for me, and my friend Christina (who's painting happens to be featured in January's Glimpses) designed that cool logo (it's the one that's on the top of this blog as well). Aren't I lucky to be in the midst of such talent?

So try it out. Let me know what you think of the new digs. Don't forget the "a" in www.heatheragoodman.com. It's from my middle name. Anne. With an e. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what the heck! Does this mean I need to find you at the new address from now on? I have no idea what a Blog Reader is, you should never grow up, and of course U2 is its own classification...

Heather said...

yes, my friend. i will no longer be found at this address. i'll be blogging from www.heatheragoodman.com.
(a blog reader is where you register all the blogs you read and you can read them all in one spot.)

Anonymous said...

oooooooo i'll go check it out. i forgot.